August!

Moderator: Malanee

Blush
TH Master

August!

Post by Blush »

I didn't read much while I was away, we were too busy. When we got home I read People We Meet On Vacation by Emily Henry. It was cute.

I am back to The Girls in the Garden.
Spudd
TH Master

Re: August!

Post by Spudd »

I finished "The Organized Mind". It was pretty interesting but also kind of boring.

Now I'm reading "Never Let Me Go" by Kazuo Ishiguro. I'm not very far into it yet.
Sílvia
McLovin

Post by Sílvia »

I finished Never look Away by Linwood Barclay. Ended up liking it almost as much as the previous 2. Now I'm reading Broken Promise by him, which is the first in a trilogy, but the series should have started with Never look Away, because it has the same main character. I don't understand why it's not included in the series. Anyway, this one's less compelling. I enjoy it while I'm reading, but I'm not dying to know what will happen. I still enjoy his style, though.
Blush
TH Master

Post by Blush »

I finished Girls in the Garden. Pretty good.

Next is East Coast Girls by Kerry Kletter.
Sílvia
McLovin

Post by Sílvia »

Finished Broken Promise. Entertaining enough, but I was irritated that a lot of mysteries are not solved by the end of the book. Apparently you have to read the rest of the series for that. It's like a Netflix show.

I think I'm in the mood for the new Kristan Higgins.
Rowan
Postis Hilton, the Heiress to all things Post

Post by Rowan »

I read Mary Jane by Jessica Anya Blau and it just sucked me in. I would generally say I don't like character driven books but I just got totally swept up in this one. I loved it.

I'm currently reading The Displacements by Bruce Holsinger but not very far in so I'm still deciding what I think of it.