September reading...

Moderator: Malanee

Crystal Meth
Cheeseless Whore

September reading...

Post by Crystal Meth »

People, honestly. :nono

I'm reading Lolita and a really charming book called An Adoration.

And you?
You got into this business because you're funny and weird, and you're socially retarded. And because it pays well. - Jack Donaghy, 30 Rock.

:cookie
mellenhead
Shoulder Eater

Post by mellenhead »

I'm reading Sin in the Second City, which is about the Everleigh brothel in Chicago in the 1900's by Karen Abbott. It's very interesting.
Malanee
Challenging Vagina

Post by Malanee »

I'm reading this incredible book called "This is not Chick Lit." I highly recommend it!
Happiness is an inside job.
Spudd
TH Master

Post by Spudd »

I'm reading "Walden" by Henry Thoreau. It started off very slowly and painfully but it's slowly getting better. Although, my friend who read it before said that it gets worse. We'll see.

I'm listening to "The Subtle Knife" by Philip Pullman on audiobook. It's fantastic. I'm totally loving this series.
Anna
TH Master

Post by Anna »

I jsut finished the Doctor's Wife and have another one on my steps.

I also need to find The Other Boleyn Girl b/c it was good but I misplaced it.
Crystal Meth
Cheeseless Whore

Post by Crystal Meth »

I'm reading Shopaholic Ties the Knot because it was on my shelf for 3 years, and I had never gotten to it.

I remember reading the first two and thinking they were mildly entertaining. But now, I'm just thinking this character is really just too stupid to function. :um
You got into this business because you're funny and weird, and you're socially retarded. And because it pays well. - Jack Donaghy, 30 Rock.

:cookie
Stacy
Assless Chaps

Post by Stacy »

I'm still going through the Dune series. Currently reading them chronologically (story line chronology), in the second book The Machine Crusade