Still Me - more spoilers

Moderator: Malanee

Sílvia
Trophy Wife

Still Me - more spoilers

Post by Sílvia »

Blush, I hear you on Margot not taking Dean Martin, and the whole thing with her felt forced to me. She was a bitch until that point and then she suddenly turns into Lou's savior and best friend? Yeah, right.

Not enough closure on Agnes. No apology, no explanation on her affair, nothing. I thought maybe the first wife would make a comeback to shake things up, but nothing.

300 pages of relationship drama is way too much.

I thought the whole thing was bland and superficial.
Blush
TH Master

Re: Still Me - more spoilers

Post by Blush »

Not enough closure on Agnes. No apology, no explanation on her affair, nothing. I thought maybe the first wife would make a comeback to shake things up, but nothing.
YES! If the walls were so thin you'd think Louisa would hear an argument. Or that Nathan or Illaria would tell her what was going on with the daughter. Nathan just sort of disappeared.
Sílvia
Trophy Wife

Post by Sílvia »

Yes, and I thought Michael would turn into some sort of bitchy ally, and she'd become closer to Ashok and his wife, and the whole library thing would be a grander development in some way... I was so underwhelmed. I'm glad you felt the same way, I was afraid it was just my stress levels messing up with my reading.
Blush
TH Master

Post by Blush »

Yes! All of that!
Sílvia
Trophy Wife

Post by Sílvia »

:thumbup