Stinky Ho Zat Changed Zeh Channel

Aly!

Post by Rowan »

How's life without :angrywife?

Miss her yet? :lol
Spudd
TH Master

Post by Spudd »

And how's your face? Has it shrunk back to normal size yet? I hope you're feeling better!
Marie
TH Master

Post by Marie »

*bump*

Does it feel good to have all the grapefruit in the house to yourself?
Rachael
My bee is in the hive

Post by Rachael »

I still can't believe you stooped so low as to steal her grapefruit... terrible.

Does Jullian seem to notice she's gone?
aly
Inventor of the Post-It! ...note.

Post by aly »

It feels good, for the most part. I mean it's going to stink to use daycare (I've taken him for a couple hours so far so he can get used to it while I'm still off work) and all that, but it would be so much better if they just lived over here separate from us. And then I could just take him there to be with her during the day and she wouldn't live with us. Oh well, that's not going to happen so we'll have to deal with reality. Julian doesn't seem to miss or notice that she's gone...but maybe he just senses something is different but doesn't know what.

My face is almost back to normal. I'm going to try to post some of my pics...I looked like Fat Monica from Friends...it was hideous! My face was humongous and swollen. :lol My chin and lower jaw is still numb and when I eat I have to wipe my chin off after every bite otherwise I look like a baby with food all over my face since I can't feel my lower mouth. :giggle It's cool though, finally my bite is corrected and once I get past the next 6 weeks of eating only mushy foods (it's boring already, mashed potatoes and Slim Fast/protein shakes and Spaghetti O's get old quick) I will finally be on my way to a nice smile. :yay
Marie
TH Master

Post by Marie »

You could make different smoothies.

Some of the baby food - especially the fruits - tastes ok.

Pureed soup might work.

Since my wisdom teeth were impacted I was on the soft foods only thing - it sucked and mine only lasted 2 weeks. I hope you get through it ok!