Somebody say something funny in this thread!

Where teh funnay is kept!
aly
Inventor of the Post-It! ...note.

Somebody say something funny in this thread!

Post by aly »

So we can get a new tagline!

I'll go first.

This isn't for the tagline, but it's a funny story to start the thread off with.

I fell downtown Thursday. :-( I busted my knee really bad and twisted my right ankle. Why can't I walk? This is like the 4th time in 2 or 3 weeks that I've fallen. :grumble And in front of a bunch of people waiting for the bus outside my building. It's always the same too, I'm carrying a lot of stuff (my pump, my purse and my work bag, sometimes my lunch) and I twist my right ankle and fall on my hands and knees. :asskick And my stuff goes everywhere. Then some kind man comes over and helps me up, I explain this happens often and they go, "Really? I sure hope not!" and then I say, "Yes, really it does." On Thursday when I actually busted my knee it started bleeding and everything I ended up crying after the guy helped me up and I got in my car. It hurt so bad. My ankle and knee were so sore the next day too. What is wrong with me? I think I need to see my orthopedist. When he repaired my ACL, he told me my ankles were loose and that surgery (Oh god, not another one!) would possibly help and would be minor. :pow Let's play "Who can have the most surgeries without actually having a disease. Or going on Extreme Makeover." :pow

Hmmm...I started off thinking it was going to be funny but it turned out kinda sad.
Crystal Meth
Cheeseless Whore

Post by Crystal Meth »

The funniest part of that to me was I thought "Is "falling downtown" how the kids are saying "falling down" now?"

:lol

But seriously, Aly, I swear to Xenu that people who dance(d) fall on their ass more than most people. :dunno
You got into this business because you're funny and weird, and you're socially retarded. And because it pays well. - Jack Donaghy, 30 Rock.

:cookie
aly

Post by aly »

Crystal Meth wrote: But seriously, Aly, I swear to Xenu that people who dance(d) fall on their ass more than most people. :dunno
I know, I've always said to people, I can dance, but I can't walk worth a shit! :enh

I've been falling and twisting ankles (or my knee would just bend and give out) for as long as I can remember. Even when I concentrate on walking...I guess the second I stop concentrating it happens. I remember walking around the halls at school with my friends and suddenly I would just collapse on the ground and disappear from sight. It was awful. Oh and there was that one time I was wearing wooden clogs with wooden soles and slipped down the stairs of a museum. Right in the main part of the museum. I tumbled down like 10 steps too. :doh

It's not always the shoes either (like heels, or clogs). I fell at the gym about a month ago wearing gym shoes.
Marie
TH Master

Post by Marie »

I don't think I have any funny stories right now. Oh, wanna laugh at me getting peed on two days in a row?

Ok, yesterday I was taking off the cloth I put over his little pickle during diaper changes and pulling the diaper over it and in that split second he got a shot out and hit my robe.

Today I was just peeking to see if he was wet and he just let it fly. All over himself, me, the floor, the dresser. We both had a clothing change.

What is it about fresh air that makes them need to pee???
Sílvia
Trophy Wife

Post by Sílvia »

Ouch! That's not funny at all. I hope you figure out what's up with the constant falling.

But I did remember something funny that happened on the trip. Well, I don't know if you guys will find it funny, maybe kayley and I are just too silly. But there's a place in Chile called Maipú (pronounced my poo), and kayley said she knew an American (I think) who hated everything about living in Chile, and to top it all off, she lived in freaking Maipú. At first I didn't get it, my brain being a Portuguese speaker and all, but then kayley started reciting "I live in Maipú. You live in Maipú. She lives in Maipú. We all live in Maipú", and I just lost it :lol . We could *not* stop laughing. Yeah, we're 5-year-olds. It was funny at the time.
Crystal Meth
Cheeseless Whore

Post by Crystal Meth »

Little... pickle... :eh

:rofl

:lmao

I haven't seen one in a while, but I'm pretty sure they still call it a penis. :giggle
You got into this business because you're funny and weird, and you're socially retarded. And because it pays well. - Jack Donaghy, 30 Rock.

aly

Post by aly »

Marie, you need a Pee Pee Tee Pee! :smug

Pee Pee No More!
Marie
TH Master

Post by Marie »

We had a vet who called it a pickle and the term always cracked me up.

Spudd
TH Master

Post by Spudd »

My friend's cat had such a bad UTI they had to remove his pickle!
Marie
TH Master

Post by Marie »

How can they remove his pickle???

I have to go, Josh apparently has a wet pickle. :lol
Spudd
TH Master

Post by Spudd »

I don't know, but my friend told me that's what they did! And he went from going "drip drip drip" to going "whoosh!". Those were her words.
aly

Post by aly »

Hello? Pee pee tee pee? Did anyone even snicker at that? :pow
kayley
TH Master

Post by kayley »

and you're not laughing that this poor canadian lived in My Poo??? She lives in my poo! How can you not laugh at that?

I very nearly busted a gut on that one. Sílvia got to see my wacky PMS, it makes me laugh uncontrollably! Only sometimes though.
aly

Post by aly »

kayley wrote:and you're not laughing that this poor canadian lived in My Poo??? She lives in my poo! How can you not laugh at that?

I very nearly busted a gut on that one. Sílvia got to see my wacky PMS, it makes me laugh uncontrollably! Only sometimes though.
Sorry, I did laugh at that. I forgot to mention! :lmao
aly

Post by aly »

Woo hoo! We did it! Score! New Tagline!

I knew we could do it if we all got together.

:yay
Crystal Meth
Cheeseless Whore

Post by Crystal Meth »

:disappointed

kayley
TH Master

Post by kayley »

your smilie made me laugh crystal! at least no panties were hurt in the creation of my tagline!
Sunrunner
Mmm... posting

Post by Sunrunner »

Aly wrote:Hello? Pee pee tee pee? Did anyone even snicker at that? :pow
:wave I did!!! :lol I can't believe someone would make something like that!
kayley wrote:and you're not laughing that this poor canadian lived in My Poo??? She lives in my poo! How can you not laugh at that?
That's hilarious!!!
velocirrober
Aly's Buddy

Post by velocirrober »

I went to a catholic school, and was educated by nuns.

So, this one day we went to camp, and the bus broke down, and when everybody started to get antsy, the nuns let us out of the bus one by one.

So, we go down, and start walking, and some kids started to wonder if we'd get lost. And then, all of a sudden, we arrived at this huge, beautiful prairie!!!

:ohyou