Surprise at the Red Cross

Where teh funnay is kept!
Anna
TH Master

Post by Anna »

Thanks for thinking of me Annie.

I would really not like more children. I love the two I have, I love that they're becoming older and getting to be able to do more things. The thought of having a baby again freaks me out.

If I can manage not to get pregnant between now and January I'm good.
Beverly
Desperate Postwife

Post by Beverly »

Good work on upping your iron levels, April! I can never get mine up, so I'm really impressed! :D

I always want to give blood, but even if the MS didn't disqualify me, I'm sure my low iron levels would.

About pregnancy vibes, I'm in a so-so place about that right now. I mean, I absolutely do NOT want to get pregnant now, but maybe in a year or so ... lately, though, I've been re-thinking that. Three might be enough for me.
Jax
Saddle Basket

Post by Jax »

Congratulations on being a Popeye Girl! :clap

(and keep the pregnancy vibes away from me, please. thank you.)
"In heaven all the interesting people are missing." - Nietzsche
Rachael
My bee is in the hive

Post by Rachael »

Yay on your iron!!! I only gave blood once and it landed me on the couch for the rest of the day/evening. I was exhausted. My little blood drop from the finger drip only sank a little bit, but they said it was enough for me to donate.
Rachael
My bee is in the hive

Post by Rachael »

Oh and sending you good vibes on the IUD!!!

My Planned Parenthood won't do IUDs on women who haven't had children. (because there isn't a doctor on staff and the nurse practioner doesn't feel comfortable)

I hope your cervix is big enough - mine isn't. The only petite thing on me is my cervix.
Marie
TH Master

Post by Marie »

Rachael wrote:The only petite thing on me is my cervix.
:spit

Oh my gosh, new tagline!!!!!

~~~

I've never donated. No clue why, it is really something I should do.
Rachael
My bee is in the hive

Post by Rachael »

My first tagline!!!!
Bugsy
Noodles and Corn

Post by Bugsy »

Rachael wrote:Yay on your iron!!! I only gave blood once and it landed me on the couch for the rest of the day/evening. I was exhausted. My little blood drop from the finger drip only sank a little bit, but they said it was enough for me to donate.
Eek! If it only drops a little, or drops and then rises again, they're supposed to centrifuge it to make sure your hematocrit is high enough. That's what they have to do for me 99% of the time. Mine always falls an inch or so and then comes right back up. Yesterday it just kept falling all the way until the bottom, though. :smug

You must have been low, and that's why you fainted. (well unless you're like Blush and Crystal and faint regardless) I think they're totally to blame for that one!

And thanks for the IUD vibes. I want one soooo badly!
Beana
Turducken

Post by Beana »

Annie wrote:Only send them to the people who want babies though. I don't think Anna would be happy if she got knocked up because of you.
Neither would I!