What are you reading right now? (September)

Moderator: Malanee

Suzanne
Grand Postmaster Flex

Post by Suzanne »

We could do a mini one. I read about 5 pages of The Lovely Bones and fell asleep last night. I am really going to dig into it tonight!
Malanee
Challenging Vagina

Post by Malanee »

Suzanne wrote:I have FINALLY finished the Kite Runner. What a fabulous book!

I am going to read The Lovely Bones next. My library does not have any copies of Dress your family in corduroy and denim. *pout*
I'll send you my copy - if you like.

I really liked "The Lovely Bones"

I'm reading: Les Miserabes (still, but I'm halfway through) and I just read a few pages of The Time Travelers Wife, even though I'm not supposed to. : :booty
Happiness is an inside job.
Malanee
Challenging Vagina

Post by Malanee »

I'm about halfway through the Curious Incident of The Dog in the Night - I really like it.

I'm about 60 pages into the Time Traverl's Wife. Sometimes it is hard to wrap my brain around the storyline - but overall, it seems really good.

I'm still working on Les Miserable. Slow by Slow. There was an excruciatingly long description of the nunnery. I had to skip some pages. But I'm determined to finish!
Happiness is an inside job.
Crystal Meth
Cheeseless Whore

Post by Crystal Meth »

I'm reading a book on writing by Margaret Atwood.

And I'm also reading "The Introvert Advantage." I usually hate self-help books, but this one is really helping me!
You got into this business because you're funny and weird, and you're socially retarded. And because it pays well. - Jack Donaghy, 30 Rock.

:cookie