How many books in your "to read" pile?

Moderator: Malanee

Lady Bug
Now Zey Can Do Anal

How many books in your "to read" pile?

Post by Lady Bug »

I know that Crystal and I both have, like, 50 books sitting around just waiting to be read.

What about you guys? How many books do you have that you are waiting to read? Do you tend to keep a bunch in the pipeline or just buy them (or get them from the library or whatever) as you need/want them?
Crystal Meth
Cheeseless Whore

Post by Crystal Meth »

Hmph, well now I don't have to answer. :huffy

I have about 50 or 60 sitting on my shelves to be read. And I have a separate list that fills six sides of looseleaf.

And I see a bunch more every time I go to the bookstore. Which is every week.

Me in a bookstore --> :ashley
Last edited by Crystal Meth on Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You got into this business because you're funny and weird, and you're socially retarded. And because it pays well. - Jack Donaghy, 30 Rock.

:cookie
Lady Bug
Now Zey Can Do Anal

Post by Lady Bug »

Crystal Meth wrote:
Me in a bookstore --> :ashley
Me, too! *lol*
Anna
TH Master

Post by Anna »

I've read everything in the house, so unless I buy some or go to the library soon I have zero.

I vaguley remember buying a book and not seeing again, but we didn't find it when we cleaned so I guess I dreamt that.
Rowan
Stinky Ho Zat Changed Zeh Channel

Post by Rowan »

I've got 2 in my to be read pile but they have to go back this week so I probably won't get to them. They were new releases so I only had 2 weeks. The sisterhood books got priority because I had placed them on hold - plus they were super easy reading.

Usually when I go to the library, I get 3-4 books, 5-6 magazines (to read on the bike) and a kiddie book or 2.
Stacy
Assless Chaps

Post by Stacy »

I have about 20 in my possession (or checked out of the library at this moment) on my to-read list, with bunches more on lists around the place...
Malanee
Challenging Vagina

Post by Malanee »

At home: I'm still working my way through Les Miserables, I started a mystery novel last night, and I've got NOW: Discover Your Strengths in the TBR pile.

At work I have "Moving Mars" and "No Logo."
Happiness is an inside job.