Crystal?

Moderator: Malanee

Sílvia
Trophy Wife

Crystal?

Post by Sílvia »

Have you been to the new chicklit forums? Is the search working for you? No matter what I try, that :cuss thing tells me "There are no results for your query. Please try a broader range of search criteria". WTF?? Have they said anything about it? Where would I post a question about it?

Thanks!
Crystal Meth
Cheeseless Whore

Post by Crystal Meth »

A post for me!

Hmm, I just searched my username (what an ego!) and it worked fine, are you clicking "all forums" on the left?
You got into this business because you're funny and weird, and you're socially retarded. And because it pays well. - Jack Donaghy, 30 Rock.

:cookie
Sílvia
Trophy Wife

Post by Sílvia »

Yes, a post for you!

Hmm, I think I tried The Bookworm only, but it should work anyway, right? And it does work if I put a username, but I was trying to find all posts about a certain book, no usernames, like I did in the old forums :um
Crystal Meth
Cheeseless Whore

Post by Crystal Meth »

No, you shouldn't need a username, that was just the first word I thought of. Maybe there are just no posts about that book? I know deborah has dumped some topics to save space, but she did that on the old forum too, so it's not really a change.

:um
You got into this business because you're funny and weird, and you're socially retarded. And because it pays well. - Jack Donaghy, 30 Rock.

Sílvia
Trophy Wife

Post by Sílvia »

Yeah, and I did searches with "book" and "the" and I still got nothing!

That thing is broken! :cuss
Crystal Meth
Cheeseless Whore

Post by Crystal Meth »

Oh, I think maybe it's the date! It defaults to "newer than one week", so I guess no one has used the word "the" in a week. :lol

Change to older than... a day I guess... to get all old posts.

Stupid search!

Sílvia
Trophy Wife

Post by Sílvia »

Silly! :lol

Trust me, I've tried everything...

Do you know where I could post a question? I'm kind of afraid of posting things in the wrong place there or, God forbid, starting a new thread. Those people are mean! (only half kidding).
Crystal Meth
Cheeseless Whore

Post by Crystal Meth »

Yeah, they are kind of militant on there. I totally get that... :chicken

I guess the bottom topic? The one that says "miscellany" or whatever. You could probably even attach it to an old, sort-of-relevant post.

And BTW, I'm still getting searches to work fine. I tried "book" and also "Atwood" and they worked, so... :dunno

Sílvia
Trophy Wife

Post by Sílvia »

Yeah, I'll try that. But it works for you? Argh, what am I doing wrong? :banghead

Thanks!