mellen..The Dinner w/ spoilers!

Moderator: Malanee

Rowan
Stinky Ho Zat Changed Zeh Channel

mellen..The Dinner w/ spoilers!

Post by Rowan »

So I finished The Dinner. Let's discuss....

1. Do you know why Claire was in the hospital for 3 surgeries? Was she pg again? Abortion gone wrong because baby had whatever Paul did? That's whats floating around the interwebs.

2. Paul finds amnio results for Michel. Are we to figure out that Claire know Michel has what Paul does.

3. Michel and Cousin kill Beau right? Claire supports this. Is she sociopath too?

Share your thoughts with me o wise one....
mellenhead
Shoulder Eater

Re: mellen..The Dinner w/ spoilers!

Post by mellenhead »

How did I miss this post? Let me think on this awhile and respond tonight, I tend to forget the finer details of books not long after I read them!
mellenhead
Shoulder Eater

Post by mellenhead »

1. Do you know why Claire was in the hospital for 3 surgeries? Was she pg again? Abortion gone wrong because baby had whatever Paul did? That's whats floating around the interwebs.

I keep thinking about this and I just don't remember this aspect of the story for some reason.

2. Paul finds amnio results for Michel. Are we to figure out that Claire know Michel has what Paul does.

Yes, that's exactly what I assumed.

3. Michel and Cousin kill Beau right? Claire supports this. Is she sociopath too?

Yeah I think they killed him and while Claire supported it, I don't think she's a sociopath just protecting the family.....

Damn, I wish I could remember more of it.....I just remember vague plot points.
Rowan
Stinky Ho Zat Changed Zeh Channel

Post by Rowan »

Thanks. I tend to forget books after I've read them too. This one I just wanted to talk about for some reason....